The 2020 MotoGP race calendar has been finalized, although there’s still one potential change, pending FIM homologation of the new Finnish track.
As always, this year’s season starts with a night race in Qatar in March, and ends with a November race in Valencia. There are 20 races in total, unless the Finnish round is cancelled. For now, the KymiRing is still under construction, and must meet FIM standards before that event is confirmed.
But otherwise, the schedule below should be what you get.
2020 MotoGP Schedule
- March 8, Qatar, Losail International Circuit
- March 22, Thailand, Chang International Circuit
- April 5, USA, Circuit of the Americas
- April 19, Argentina, Termas de Rio Hondo
- May 3, Spain, Circuito de Jerez
- May 17, France, Le Mans
- May 31, Italy, Autodromo del Mugello
- June 7, Spain, Barcelona-Catalunya
- June 21, Germany, Sachsenring
- June 28, Netherlands, Assen
- July 12, Finland, KymiRing (pending homologation)
- August 9, Czech Republic, Automotodrom Brno
- August 16, Austria, Red Bull Ring
- August 30, England, Silverstone
- September 13, Italy, Misano
- October 4, Spain, Motorland Aragon
- October 18, Japan, Motegi
- October 25, Australia, Phillip Island
- November 1, Malaysia, Sepang International Circuit
- November 15, Spain, Valencia