Fancy a job promoting motorcycle tourism in Ontario’s Norfolk County?
Of course you do ’cause Norfolk County are looking for a Motorcycle Tourism Coordinator for a three month contract. The job requires travel around Chatham-Kent, Elgin,
Haldimand, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Oxford, Sarnia-Lambton and
Windsor-Essex areas finding motorcycle friendly establishments and updating the area motorcycle route map and the cruisethecoast.ca website.
• Superior communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent financial management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to build rapport quickly
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel)
• Understanding of tourism industry of Region 1 (Southwest Ontario)
• Valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle
• Ability to travel anywhere in Region 1 (Southwest Ontario)
• Ability to spend lots of money on CMG Online for advertising as well as ensuring that the staff are welcome and generally treated like royalty should they ever deem to visit the area.
Okay, so we may have added the last bit, but just remember who told you about the job!
The deadline for applications is Friday, January 21, 2011, at 4:30pm. More
Information on how to apply here: http://www.norfolkcounty.ca/