Indian Motorcycle has unveiled the 2020 FTR Carbon. The latest addition to the FTR lineup, the 1203cc V-twin motorcycle was inspired by the FTR750 flat tracker. Highlights include premium Carbon fiber bodywork and a low-mount black Akrapovič exhaust.
“For the discerning rider, the FTR Carbon offers a collectable motorcycle with the highest level of finish and raises the bar for American motorcycles once again,” said Mike Dougherty, President of Indian Motorcycle. “Delivering the finest riding experience and with the carbon accents enhancing the unique FTR styling, the FTR Carbon is sure to draw admiring looks anywhere you ride.”
Features unique to the 2020 FTR Carbon include the following:
• Carbon fiber front fender
• Carbon fiber headlight nacelle
• Carbon fiber tank/airbox covers
• Carbon fiber passenger seat cowl
• Titanium Akrapovič low-mount exhaust in black
• ‘FTR Carbon’ branded centre console plate
No specific Canadian pricing or availability has been announced at this time.