Fancy free stuff? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? Well for once you’ve come to the right place as every month for the next few months CMG will be giving away stellar kit courtesy of Parts Canada. All you have to do is one (or both – thereby doubling your chances) of the following – and yes, we’ve even linked them to save you time and trouble:
- Like us on Facebook. Yes we’re a bunch of sad bastards who need to bribe people to be our friends.
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter. All things that come once a month are fun … aren’t they?
Okay, you’re done. Not like dinner, but like our new best friend who also wants us to send them email updates once a month. Talking of which, at the end of the month we’ll draw a winner and email/Facebook message them. If that’s you, send us a Canadian mailing address (yes, it does need to be in Canada to qualify) WITHIN48 hours of notification (harsh but fair) and the product should be at your door in the next week or three.
Unfortunately (for you) If we don’t hear back from you within the 48 hours, then we’ll draw another winner until we get a winner or give up and keep the prize for ourself. If you didn’t win, then fear thee not, you’re now in the CMG mega system and as such you’re automatically entered in each subsequent month’s draw – with no need to sign up every month. But enough babbling, what’s this month’s prize? Glad you asked …
NOVEMBER’S PRIZE – Airhawk cushion and Battery Tender combo
Hang on, what happened to the October giveaway? Good question, we’ll get back to you on that but we can announce the winner of the Kuryakyn Full Dresser Bag for September was Bob Gladding of Tavistock in Ontario.
In the meantime, let’s focus on the here and now with a double November prize; An Airhawk seat cushion and Battery Tender. Here’s the sales blurb:
- Adjustable air inflation and multiple-cell design for the ultimate in comfortable seating and vibration absorption
- Handcrafted from soft, pliable, non-hardening neoprene and features a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a nonskid urethane base to protect your seat
- Open mesh side panel allows air to circulate through individual air cells creating extra ventilation to reduce heat buildup
- Patented Shape Fitting Technology eliminates painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride
- Automatically adjusts to the shape of the rider
- Raises ride-height only slightly
- Securely fastens via double strap system running under seat or pillion
- Will not scratch or disfigure existing seat or pillion
- Valve for inflation, adjustment and deflation; no pump necessary
- Attaches easily and securely to existing seat
Deltran Portable Battery Tender International
A compact charger designed for portable operation, with convenient, built-in compartment for accessory cable storage.
Charges and maintains both flooded and sealed, maintenance free, AGM, lead acid batteries. Float / Maintenance function maintains batteries at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers.