Husqvarna has announced its 2019 motocross lineup, with availability in Canadian dealerships this July.
Husqvarna is calling the changes to the TC125, TC250, FC250, FC350 and FC450 models as “new from the ground up.” From the press release (no spec sheet), it’s hard to tell if that’s completely accurate, but there’s certainly a long list of tweaks, including updated cooling system new battery, revised settings on the four-strokes’ launch control, new subframe design, suspension updates, and more. See the entire list from Husqvarna’s press release below.
Husqvarna’s FX350, TX300 and FX450 enduro models are also supposed to benefit from upgrades this year. We should see complete specs, MSRPs and other information soon. Until then, here’s what we do know, along with a photo gallery of the new models below.
WHAT’S NEW FOR MY19
• Redesigned bodywork
• Redesigned SOHC cylinder head on the FC 450 (500g lighter)
• Blue coated frame featuring increased longitudinal rigidity
• New 2-piece subframe design (250g lighter)
• Updated setting on the WP AER 48 forks
• WP DCC shock featuring new piston & updated setting
• New mufflers on 2-strokes, redesigned header pipe on TC 250
• Chain adjustment length increased by 5mm
• Triple clamp protector integrated into front number plate
• Traction & launch control with updated settings [4-strokes]
• New throttle cable routing for easier maintenance
• Flow-designed resonance chambers & more compact silencers on 4-strokes
• New generation Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery
• Updated cooling system with new center tube
• External fuel line moved inward for extra protection
• ProTaper handlebar with new bend
• D.I.D. wheels with new spoke nipples
Check out all the pics that go with this story!