Advertising and Promotions Manager
CMG Online (Canada’s most reputable motorcycle e-zine) is growing, and we are currently looking to hire an Advertising and Promotions manager who is passionate about business development and Internet publishing to join our team.
Job responsibilities include:
* Meeting with clients, developing sales tools and packages, writing proposals/contracts and closing sales.
* Connecting and following up regularly with new and existing clients to address their current and future business needs.
* Developing an ongoing sales strategy that will generate sales growth within Canada and develop the US market.
* Maintaining sales research on current target markets and the industry and using this information to identify new market development opportunities.
* Promote the magazine to the industry and develop new readers.
Desired Qualifications include:
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and independent (must be able to work from home).
* Experience (or demonstrable understanding) of the digital media business is essential.
This position comes with a base salary and a commission structure that is designed to be very rewarding for a motivated person.
If you are interested in this position with Canada’s premier online motorcycle magazine please send your resume and cover letter to our human resources department.
If ever you need an accounting department give me a call! 8)
CMG now has a HR “department” ?? :eek
That’s progress for you